Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Urggggh

I've just had the most awkward forty-five minutes of my life.


To lighten the mood...wingtip and saddle shoes.
I'm a dork.
Always wanted a pair.
Especially when I made fun of them.

Steve Madden Tuxxedo Black&White
Steve Madden Tuxxedo Black

Steven Melin Wingtip Oxfords BW
Steven Melin Wingtip Oxfords Black

F21 Gale Patent Wingtips

I don't think it's a coincidence that my favourite pair is also the cheapest.
Feel free to laugh, but I'll be hand-jiving the awkward away.

Sh-sh-shake it up, baby!

3 comments:

  1. I REALLYREALLY WANT A PAIR OF WINGTIPS! but never could find the perfect pair :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowwwww. I feel like it must be a conspiracy of sorts.
    This Christmas, I WILL find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those F21 wingtips and I absolutely love them! I wear them all the time and always get compliments on them - but they do get dirty pretty quickly. I only wish they came in real leather.

    ReplyDelete